DEB Business Start Up
Most people who start up a new business do it because they have a good business idea plus the enterprise and commitment to see it through, not because they are experts in the legal, financial, and fiscal aspects of running a business.
Complexity of the business world can often seem daunting, and even put off, the budding entrepreneur. The good news is that for your business idea to succeed you do not need to be an expert in all these areas.
All you need is the support of the dedicated DEB Client Managers who, as a team of trained experts, will work alongside you providing support and guidance in plain English, increasing your understanding of the things important to you and your business.
This is where DEB excels as a member of the Business Advisory Service. You bring to us your business ideas and in a free initial consultation we will evaluate them in a constructive & realistic manner going forward to help you in the following areas :
- Decide on the most suitable structure for your business
- Prepare a business plan, cashflow projections, budgets, and trading forecasts
- Assess your finance requirements, advise on the best sources of finance, and draw up the necessary proposals
- Establish a good working relationship with your bank
- Complete any registration procedures with Companies House and HMRC
- Deal with company secretarial issues
- Set up a recording system for your internal use and for complying with statutory requirements
- General bookkeeping, VAT, and payroll duties
- Tax planning
- Management accounts
- Annual accounts
Your business opportunity deserves our full and immediate attention. To start your new venture on a sure footing – call us today on 01226 245824 or use this link to book a free initial consultation.